By "personal information," we mean information that directly identifies you, such as your name, address, or email address. In this Policy, "we" and "our" mean Temptation Fashion and "you" means any person who visits our website, calls us on the phone, email or visits our showroom.
Temptation Fashion does not sell, rent, or loan any identifiable information regarding its customers to any third party. Any information you give us is held with the utmost care and security and will only be used in compliance with your specific consent.
"Personal Information" encompasses any information by which someone can be personally identified: name, address, number, billing information, credit information. We may collect this when you shop with us – online, through the phone, or information you give us in any other way.
Your personal information can be used in a variety of ways:
• to complete your purchase order transactions
• to carry out the specific purpose/service as requested
• to communicate via physical mail, electronic and voice
• to improve the content, appearance and utility of our website
• to detect and protect you and Temptation Fashion against fraud, theft and other illegal activities
We may provide information to select third parties, through which the transactions are carefully monitored. Such third parties may have access to, store, and process your personal information but please be ensured that they are not authorized to use the information for any purposes other than to provide the contracted services on our behalf.
If required by law, we reserve the right to disclose any information in response to legal processes including law enforcement requests when it is needed to protect the safety and legal rights of the users of the site, Temptation Fashion or third parties.
We take steps to help protect the confidentiality and security of personal information you share with us through our website. In general, information transmitted through the internet may not be perfectly secure, and we are unable to guarantee the security of your personal information.
We encourage you to take steps to help protect the confidentiality and security of your account and personal information, including by doing the following:
• Reviewing your Temptation account profile periodically and immediately reporting any unexpected activity or unrecognized information;
• Installing the latest security updates and anti-virus software on your computer to help prevent malware and viruses;
• Using complex passwords (a minimum of 7 alpha/numeric cAsE sEnsitive characters);
• Not using the same password on more than one website;
• Not sharing your password with others;
• Password protecting your computer and mobile device; and
• Sign out/log off of website sessions so that your session is closed, especially when using a public computer.